Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Patrick and Graduation

I got to see Patrick, my new 2 week old nephew, for the first time this week. He is very cute with blond hair and blue eyes like his older brother. John Paul is really cute, he loves to run and dance and explore. He says "dis" (this) and "peas" (please) a lot. He was so much fun to play with and watch, he's so smart now! He can even type on my computer already! Here are the new pictures of the boys (and videos of John Paul dancing... very cute!)
Also, I checked my grades and paid my library late fees, I'm officially set to graduate on Sunday!
John Paul and Patrick

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Those boys are the cutest! Especially that Grandfather Craig...and he and Patrick love to do the same thing...sleep! But best of all...John Paul dances just like his grandmother!
Love and prayers to all...
Momma Jo